- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We have enabled Google Analytics Display Advertising Features. Google allows you to opt-out of this tracking process at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We use third-party services (data processors) across our site. We list the specific third-parties in use in the sections below.
We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to our providers that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services, and (ii) that have agreed, in writing, not to disclose it to others. Some of those providers may be located outside of your home country; by using our websites and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
We may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If we ever were to engage in any onward transfers of your data with third parties for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized, we would provide you with an opt-out choice to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT & WHY WE
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Links to the privacy policies of the most common services have been included below.
We’ve turned on the IP Anonymization feature in Google Analytics. You can learn more about this here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
We use email marketing to communicate with customers and potential customers from time to time. All email lists and campaigns are “opt-in,” meaning we will not send you these sorts of emails unless you indicated that you wish to receive them during signup or other interactions on our website.
We may send you “system” emails, such as password reset requests or payment notifications/receipts even, if you have not opted-in to email marketing lists.
All marketing emails sent by us will include an unsubscribe link in the footer of the email. Emails sent to you may also include standard tracking, including open and click activities.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick: https://policies.google.com/privacy
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you are a registered user on our site, you can request to see or download the data we have about you.
Typically for registered users, the data will be their email address, any IP addresses assigned to them at the time of registering, and the user agent strings of the browsers they used.
For registered users or paying customers, this will also include profile information and download/payment histories.
You can also request “to be forgotten,” and we will erase any personally identifiable data we have about you. Of course, this excludes data we need for administrative or security purposes or if we are required by law to retain some of the data.
You may edit or delete any post or topic you make in our support forums at any time.
An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct their query to [email protected]
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
The security and reliability of our service is our number one priority.
See https://wordpress.org/about/security for details on the security of the WordPress core itself.
Prevention is best when it comes to security, and as a first step, we follow all WordPress Code Standards in the plugins that we build and use.
All staff only have access to systems that are directly required to complete the functions of their job.
All staff (including any contractors) undergo initial training to ensure proper understanding of all security-related processes.
WHAT DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
Should any event occur where customer data has been lost, stolen, or potentially compromised, our policy is to alert our customers via email no later than 48 hours of our team becoming aware of the event. We will also report such incidents to any required data protection authority. We will work closely with any customers affected to determine the next steps, such as any end-user notifications, needed patches, and how to avoid any similar event in the future.
All sales are final. Defective and/or damaged products will be replaced.
We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-billing period or partial subscription periods for untaken exams or unwatched content accessible through ISOM Online Services, unless required by law.
At any time, in our sole discretion, we may choose to provide refunds, discounts, or other consideration (“credits”) to some or all of our Users. If we choose to provide credits at a particular time, it will not obligate us to provide credits to you or others at any point in the future unless required by law.